Xiaomi brings us a new wearable, in this case it is the Xiaomi Amazfit T-REX that comes with a 1.3-inch AMOLED screen, 360 × 360 pixels of resolution, Gorilla Glass 3 protection, a sensor that measures heart rate, with 3-axis accelerometers, dual-frequency GPS, GLONASS, and even Bluetooth 5.0 LE.
Xiaomi Amazfit T-REX has a 390mah battery offers up to 20 days of normal use, 66 days using it as a basic watch and up to 20 hours using GPS continuously. It has monitoring of 14 sports activities, including the triathlon mode that will arrive later through an update via OTA.
Xiaomi Amazfit T-REX with the ability to withstand adverse conditions (temperatures between -40 and 70 degrees, for example) up to 240 hours of resistance to humidity and 96 hours of resistance to alkalis. It is also resistant up to 50 meters deep. It must be said that it has the MIL-STD-810G military resistance standard.
The T-Rex has four physical buttons on both sides very useful in case the screen gets dirty on trails with a lot of dust or mud. It is compatible with all Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 or higher devices.
Features Xiaomi Amazfit T-REX
- 1.3 ″ AMOLED 360 X 360 screen and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dimensions and weight: 47.7 X 47.7 X 13.5 mm and 58 grams
- 390 mah battery
- Resistance 5 ATM and MIL-STD-810G
- Sensors: BioTracker PPG Optical Sensor (Heart Sensor), Accelerometer, Geomagnetic Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor and GPS / GLONASS
- Bluetooth 5.0 BLE connectivity
The best offers to get the cheapest Amazfit T-REX and with the best minimum price below.