The Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D printer direct extrusion system and its great robustness allow you to print with a wide range of materials, including flexible ones. It incorporates double Z axis with independent motors, which allows the extrusion system to always remain level with the base.
The X1 prints with very good qualities at high speed, even at speeds above 80mm / s. It incorporates a clone of the Titan extruder, direct drive that offers a greater thrust force than Bowden extruders. As for the Hotend, mount a clone of the Volcano.
Artillery includes the Repetier-host software which is the one recommended by the brand, although you can also use Cura or Simplify if you prefer. Connects via SD card and USB.
- Frame: aluminum extrusion
- Layer resolution: 0.1mm
- Printing filament: PLA, ABS, TPU, flexible materials
- Extruder Type: Titan Extruder (Direct Drive)
- Maximum build plate temperature: 130 ° C
- Power requirement: 110V – 240V, 600W max
- Artillery 3D, thermal leakage protection is on by default, and in addition there is a built-in physical safety function in the heated bed, once the bed heats up over 170C, it kills the power of the heated bed.
The best offers to get the cheapest Artillery Sidewinder X1 and with the best minimum price below.
Artillery Sidewinder X1
No shipping costs or shipping costs included in the prices.