Creality sets a new benchmark icon for cheap 3D printing with the Creality Ender 3 V2 . This new version offers the same experience as the old Ender 3 , enhanced with updated hardware that includes a 32-bit motherboard, quiet stepper motors, a much cleaner look and feel, and many other more subtle touches.
Creality Ender 3 V2 self-developed silent plate has stronger anti-interference, faster and more stable moving performance, quiet printing and low decibel operation. Equipped with a MeanWell power supply and a Carborundum Crystal bed.
It comes with a 4.3 ″ color smart touch screen, includes a toolbox that will allow you to place your racorc, allen keys, nozzle wrench, screws for your 3D printer, etc.
Features Creality Ender 3 V2
- Extrusion type: FDM (Bowden System).
- Build volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm.
- 3D Printer Volume: 475 x 470 x 620 mm
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm.
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Layer thickness: 0.1 – 0.35 mm.
- Precision: +/- 0.1 mm.
- Maximum extruder temperature: 255 ºC.
- Maximum bed temperature: 110 ºC.
- Maximum travel speed: 180 mm / s.
- 3D model formats: STL, OBJ, G-Code
- Connectivity: SD card and USB cable.
- Supported operating systems: Windows / Mac / Linux.
- Chassis: Aluminum V-Slot profiles.
- 3D printer dimensions: 440 x 410 x 465 mm.
The best offers to get the cheapest Creality Ender 3 V2 and with the best minimum price below.