The FIIDO D4S has a 250W Brushless motor that gives us enough power to reach a maximum speed of 25 km / hour allowed by Spanish legislation. It has a long-lasting 36V 10.4Ah lithium ion battery. You can enjoy tours of up to 80 km on a single charge.

FIIDO D4S

The dimensions of this FIIDO D4S is 150 x 108 cm when open, remaining at 85 x 64 centimeters when folded. It includes several accessories such as, Allen key, wrench, screwdriver, stand, charger and power adapter.

FIIDO D4S

The FIIDO D4S has a weight of 18.5 kilos and a folding design so that you can easily transport it anywhere, you can store it in the trunk of the car or store it at home without taking up hardly any space. The frame is manufactured from an aluminum alloy

FIIDO D4S

The wheels used by this Fiido D4s bicycle are 20 inches in diameter and incorporate non-slip rubber tires, this model has double disc brakes, both in the front and in the rear. The lighting has an LED front light on the front and a reflector on the back.

The D4s has a chainring with 52 teeth and a 6-speed Shimano gearbox can reach a maximum speed of 25 km / h, being able to climb slopes of up to 30 degrees, it also has a handlebar with a display that informs us of the battery level at every moment, the brake levers, the ignition button, the buttons to turn on the headlight and honk the horn.

FIIDO D4S

It has three different modes: the first mode you can use the force at 100% and forget about the electrical energy, the second mode applies an electrical force of 25% and the rest, 75%, you have to put it on your pedaling. Finally, the third mode does not require any physical effort because 100% is given by its electric motor.

The best offers to get the cheapest FIIDO D4S and with the best minimum price below.

FIIDO D4S

No shipping costs or shipping costs included in the prices.