After several years, Xiaomi returns to the tablet market with two new models to compete with the iPad and other tablets, adding, among other things, a cover with an integrated keyboard to turn your tablet into a portable work device in addition to 120Hz refreshment and others. quite interesting features both for work and for playing games or consuming multimedia.
We are talking about the new Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro , which incorporates an 11-inch 120 Hz LCD panel with 2.5K resolution, Dolby Vision, HDR10 , TrueTone and 10-bit color. In addition, a pencil developed by Xiaomi could be used.
In the processor section we find Snapdragon 870 . As for memories, we have available versions of 6 or 8 GB of RAM and 128GB and 256 GB of storage.
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro mounts a double 13 + 5 megapixel front camera, the 5G compatible model has a 50 megapixel sensor. The front is eight megapixels. The 8,600 mAh battery with a fast charge of 67W.
- Dimensions and weight: 254.69 x 166.25 x 6.86 mm and 515 grams / 518 grams (5G)
- Screen: 11-inch LCD- Resolution 2.5K / 120 Hz and Dolby Vision
- Processor: Snapdragon 870 and Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM: 6/8 GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256 GB UFS 3.1
- Back camera: 50 MP (5G) / 13 MP (WiFi) and 5 MP depth
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Battery: 8,600 mAh Fast charge of 67W
- Others: 4 x speakers, 4 x microphones, Dolby Atmos and Pencil Holder
The best offers to get the cheapest Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro and with the best minimum price below.