The features to highlight that the new Xiaomi Mi TV Stick comes with are: a Cortex-A53 quad-core 2.0GHz processor, it has a remote control with voice recognition and with support for Doby Audio and DTS Surround Sound.
There are two versions of the Xiaomi Mi TV Stick, 1 GB and 2 GB of RAM, both based on Android TV 9.0 and with an internal storage of 8 GB, with Chromecast Build-in, support for playback in Full HD resolution and support for Google Assistant. The main difference between the two versions is that the version with 2 GB of RAM would support 4K resolution.
As for connectivity, it has support for Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi ac, with support for Dolby + DTS. Includes support for videos in RM, MOV, VOB, AVI, MKV, TS, WMV and MP4 formats with VP9-10, H.265, H.264, VC-1, MPEG1 / 2/4, real 8/9 / codecs 10.
Xiaomi Mi TV Stick will have support for Google Assistant and applications such as Netflix, HBO, Disney +, Spotify, Twitch, Amazon Prime …, as well as file browsing and playback, including its 4K HDR broadcasts.
Features Xiaomi Mi TV Stick
- 2.0GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 processor with Mali-450 GPU for 1GB RAM version
- Amlogic S905Y2 processor with Mali G-31 MP2 GPU for 2GB RAM version
- 8 GB eMMC storage
- Android TV 9.0
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) 2K HDR or 4K (3840 x 2160) HDR output with 2GB RAM version
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Remote control with voice recognition (Google Assistant)
- Dolby Audio, DTS Surround Sound
- Dual band Wi-Fi (2.4Ghz or 5Ghz)
- HDMI 2.0
- Micro USB
The best offers to get the cheapest Xiaomi Mi TV Stick and with the best minimum price below.