The features to highlight that the new Xiaomi Mi TV Stick comes with are: a Cortex-A53 quad-core 2.0GHz processor, it has a remote control with voice recognition and with support for Doby Audio and DTS Surround Sound.
There are two versions of the Xiaomi Mi TV Stick, 1 GB and 2 GB of RAM, both based on Android TV 9.0 and with an internal storage of 8 GB, with Chromecast Build-in, support for playback in Full HD resolution and support for Google Assistant. The main difference between the two versions is that the version with 2 GB of RAM would support 4K resolution.
As for connectivity, it has support for Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi ac, with support for Dolby + DTS. Includes support for videos in RM, MOV, VOB, AVI, MKV, TS, WMV and MP4 formats with VP9-10, H.265, H.264, VC-1, MPEG1 / 2/4, real 8/9 / codecs 10.
Xiaomi Mi TV Stick will have support for Google Assistant and applications such as Netflix, HBO, Disney +, Spotify, Twitch, Amazon Prime …, as well as file browsing and playback, including its 4K HDR broadcasts.
Features Xiaomi Mi TV Stick
- 2.0GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 processor with Mali-450 GPU for 1GB RAM version
- Amlogic S905Y2 processor with Mali G-31 MP2 GPU for 2GB RAM version
- 8 GB eMMC storage
- Android TV 9.0
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) 2K HDR or 4K (3840 x 2160) HDR output with 2GB RAM version
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Remote control with voice recognition (Google Assistant)
- Dolby Audio, DTS Surround Sound
- Dual band Wi-Fi (2.4Ghz or 5Ghz)
- HDMI 2.0
- Micro USB
The best offers to get the cheapest Xiaomi Mi TV Stick and with the best minimum price below.
Xiaomi Mi TV Stick
No shipping costs or with shipping costs included in the prices. The price may vary according to taxes.