The Xiaomi Pad 5 with 11-inch IPS LCD screen with WQHD + resolution, Snapdragon 860 , 13mpx rear camera and 8mpx front camera. 8720 mAh battery . As we said in the processor section we find Snapdragon 860 with 8 cores and manufactured with 7 nm photolithography that is backed by 6 GB of RAM and storage of 128 or 256 GB UFS 3.1 .
As for the cameras we have a front that incorporates an 8 megapixel sensor and an lens with an aperture value of f / 2.0, and the rear of 13 megapixels that works in tandem with an lens with an aperture value of f / 2.0.
Xiaomi Pad 5 incorporates an 8720 mAh battery that we can charge using the 22.5 watt transformer included in the package. It allows you to charge your battery with a power of up to 33 watts.
Features Xiaomi Pad 5
- Dimensions and weight: 254.7 x 166.3 x 6.9 mm and 511 g
- Screen: 11-inch IPS LCD with WQHD + resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 with 8 cores and 7 nm photolithography
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 128 or 256 GB UFS 3.1
- Front camera: 8 megapixel sensor and lens with aperture value f / 2.0
- Rear camera: 13 megapixel sensor and lens with aperture value f / 2.0
- Sound: Stereo audio + Four 16 x 20 mm speakers + Dolby Atmos processing + Hi-Res Audio
- Sensors: Gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity sensor and digital compass
- Battery: 8720 mAh + 22.5W charger
- The Pad 5 has an 11-inch True Tone screen with WQHD + resolution (2560 x 1600 dots). With a refresh rate of 120 Hz. It reaches a maximum brightness of 500 nits and is compatible with Dolby Vision and HDR 10. Along with Android 11 and MIUI.
The best offers to get the cheapest Xiaomi Pad 5 and with the best minimum price below.