We are going to start talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 indicating that it has a 6.53-inch IPS panel with a FullHD + resolution. This display is TÜV Rheinland certified for blue light reduction and offers a brightness level of 450 nits. It also has a Gorilla Glass 5 coating.
Inside we find the MediaTek Helio G85 processor, with eight cores at 2.0 GHz. It is a chipset manufactured in 12 nanometers and accompanied by an ARM Mali G52 GPU. With different versions available 3 and 4GB of RAM and 64GB and 128GB of storage that can be expanded with microSD up to 512GB.
And in the photographic section of the Redmi Note 9 we have a 48 megapixel main sensor with a 6P lens with f / 1.79 aperture and AF. 8 megapixel sensor with ultra wide angle lens with f / 2.2 aperture and 118 degree field. 2 megapixel sensor with macro lens (2 cm – 10 cm) and 2 megapixel sensor for depth.
It has a 5,020 mAh battery with a fast charge of 18W, although Xiaomi reports that the charger that comes in the box supports up to 22.5W. It also has NFC, 3.5mm jack and infrared port. It is available in three different colors: white, blue and green.
Features Xiaomi Redmi Note 9
- Dimensions and weight: 162.3 x 77.2 x 8.9mm and 199g
- 6.5-inch IPS FullHD + 2.340 x 1.080 px (19.5: 9) screen
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 Octa-core 2.0GHz ARM Mali G52 GPU
- Back camera: 48MP, f / 1.79, 1.6μm + 8MP Wide Angle, f / 2.2, 118º + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth
- Front camera: 13 megapixels, f / 2.25
- Battery: 5,020 mAh + Fast charge 18W
- Operating System: MIUI Android 10
The best offers to get the cheapest Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 and with the best minimum price below.